Financial Needs Analysis (FNA)
Here's an overview of the FNA's five basic sections and the information your employee will receive from each:
- Debt Solutions: Illustrates strategies for paying off credit cards and loans in the quickest, most efficient manner possible with little or no additional cash outlay.
- Saving for the Future: Provides a detailed analysis of how much money your employee will need to get on track to meet their goals.
- Education Funding: Projects actual costs for specific schools your employee selects, then shows your employee several strategies for funding their children's education expenses.
- Income Protection: Offers a variety of strategies to ensure your employee's family's financial future should he or she die prematurely.
- Building A Financial Future: Pulls all your employee's information together by outlining specific steps to put your employee's program into action.
Who Could Benefit
From an FNA?
- Anyone with children
- Anyone with debt
- Anyone who plans to retire someday
- Anyone who lacks a strategy for financial independence
If your employees are like most people, they probably know little about personal finance. Perhaps they think long-term security is impossible on their income. But, the truth is, no matter what their income level, they can achieve financial security. They just have to take the time to learn a few simple principles about how money works – the very principles we teach in our Financial Wellness Workshops.
To help your employees better understand their personal finances, Primerica offers the FNA after each workshop to any employee who is interested. The FNA gives a detailed overview of their current financial situation and suggests how to get on track to meet their financial goals. The FNA is complimentary, confidential and customized for every family that Primerica serves.